Red Tail Wellness Center was established in 2008 by Drs. Ian Hollaman and Karen B. Hollaman. Our focus is treating complex chronic conditions through a variety of proven modern modalities as united under the umbrella of functional medicine. We treat people, not symptoms, and we use our decades of knowledge and experience to get to the root of the issues and guide you back to perfect health.
Services We Offer
Our team is well equipped to work with a variety of patients, including everyone from children to teens to adults. No matter the ailment, we’re confident we can provide the assistance you need.
- Functional Medicine – Integrated, personalized medicine that deals with prevention and eliminating the root cause of a disorder.
- Applied Kinesiology – Addressing imbalances through the triad of health: chemical, mental, and structural factors.
- Chiropractic Care – Working with the structural elements of the body to alleviate manifest issues.
- Clinical Nutrition – You are what you eat, and our specialties in detoxification and weight loss management prove it.
- Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis – Provides a broad, interpreted medical framework focusing on factors that may be affecting your health.
- Neurofeedback – Cutting-edge technology to heal the brain and treat neurological conditions such as ADHD, depression, anxiety, and more.
- Diabetes – Assisting with the control of Type 1 and Type 2 and helping patients with the best ways to manage their disease.
What Is Functional Medicine?
Functional medicine is an integrative system of wellness that approaches the patient as a whole person, incorporating everything from lifestyle to routine, emotional state, diet, and the environment into each treatment plan. Functional medicine seeks to identify and address the root cause of disease, not just provide symptomatic relief.
At Red Tail Wellness Center, we see the body as an integrated system. Each organ and tissue play a role in the physiology, and we take that into consideration with every diagnosis. We ask why and how illnesses arise and work to provide treatments that address all causative factors. Our focus is on you, not your ailment.
Red Tail Wellness Center is located in north Boulder about 30 miles from the heart of Denver. From US 25, take exit 235 and head west on Hwy 52. Turn left on Hwy 119, then follow Jay Road to Hwy 36. From here you’ll simply turn onto Violet Avenue and take a right on Broadway. If you’re coming from downtown Denver, take the turnpike to 28th Street, then head left on Violet followed by a right on Broadway. No matter which route you take, we’re just across the street from the Shell station—you can’t miss us!
Red Tail Wellness Center is dedicated to better health for you and your entire family. If you have any questions at all, or if you’d like to set up an appointment, contact us today!